Youth Mental Health
Check out our Resource Directory for other resources!
Improving Skills for Youth Series
If you missed our Improving Skills for Youth series, you can find them on our YouTube channel! Click on the links below.
- Improving Skills for Youth Experiencing ADHD
- Improving Skills for Youth Experiencing Autism Recording coming soon!
- Improving Skills for Youth Experiencing Depression and Anxiety Recording coming soon!
Coping With the Unique Needs of Children Webinar Series
If you missed our Coping With the Unique Needs of Children Webinar Series, you can find more about how to deal with your child’s Moods, Autism, and ADHD on our YouTube channel!
Youth Mental Health Data
- 2022 Youth Mental Health Assessment – Full Report
- 2022 Youth Mental Health Assessment – Abbreviated Summary Report
Youth Mental Health Steering Committee
Mission Statement: The Four Corners Youth Mental Health Coalition Steering Committee, representing our community and invested in the mental health of youth, strives to prevent suicide and promote mental health of our youth through advocacy for increased services and resources, connections with the health care, education, religious, and mental health fields, and accountability for meeting the youth mental health needs of our community.
Focus of Our Work
Based on the 2022 Assessment (above) and community input:
- Strengthen access to youth mental health services
- Continue access to services in the summer
- Identify needs for staffing and funding
- Reduce cultural mental health stigma
- Improve awareness of available services
Current Committee Members:
- Amy Masek, LMHP, Therapist, David City Public and Aquinas Schools
- Carrie Gottschalk, LMHP, Engagement Zone Coordinator, Zone 7, Nebraska Extension
- Darla Winslow, Director, Polk County Health Department
- Don Belau, Ph.D, School Psychologist
- Jacob Jennings, Community Affairs Director, Seward County Chamber & Development Corporation
- Laura Cole, LMHP, Lemke-Michels Psychotherapy and York Public Schools
- Mallory Gibreal, Director of Service Development, Memorial Health Care Services
- Matt Dominy, Ed. D, Director of Curriculum & Staff Development, Seward Public Schools
- Michele Raburn, Ed. D, Director of Student Services, ESU 6
- Paul Vrbka, York County Sheriff
- Quinn Lewandowski, MS, Senior Research Specialist, UNL Public Policy Center
- Raleigh White, Pastor, St Paul Lutheran Church in Osceola
- Ronelle Jackson, LMHP, ESU 7
- Sarah Miriovsky, LMHP, David City Public Schools
- Shannon Hall-Schmeckpeper, Director of Special Services, Seward Public Schools
- Teri Effle, Prevention Specialist, Region V Systems
- Theresa Webster, MA, Assistant Campus Director / Dean of Students, Southeast Community College – Milford Campus
- Tami Clay, Special Education Director, ESU 7
- Renee Duffek, LIMHP, LADC, Therapist, Four Corners Health Department
- Evette Watts, Polk County Health Department