Ready in 35 minutes. Serves 4
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 1 pound chicken breast cut or pounded into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained or 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour 1/2 pasta sauce in a large baking dish. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken and add to the dish. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of pasta sauce, spinach and mozzarella. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until chicken is no longer pink inside and cheese begins to turn brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Note: Fill half your plate with fruits and veggies.
Nutrients Per 1-cup Serving: Calories 140, Protein 19g, Carbohydrate 6g, Cholesterol 50mg, Total fat 4.5g, Fiber 2g, Sodium 510mg, Sugars 3g,Vitamin A 80% DV, vitamin C 6% DV, calcium 15% DV, Iron 8% DV