Ready in 20 Minutes
- 8 ounces whole wheat rotini
- 1 (5-ounce) package baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into chunks (1/2 a package)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish, if desired
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, squeezed dry, and chopped
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine spinach and 1 Tbsp water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl. Add cream cheese and milk to the pan; whisk until the cream cheese is melted. Add Parmesan, garlic powder, and pepper; cook, whisking until thickened and bubbling. Drain as much liquid as possible from the spinach. Stir the drained spinach into the sauce, along with artichokes and the pasta. Cook until warmed through.