Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
Prep 10 minutes; Ready in 4 hours. Yields 8 Servings
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 C chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz) low-sodium diced tomatoes with chilis
- 1 can (15 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10.75 oz) reduced-sodium tomato soup
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Before you begin, wash your hands.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Add turkey, cook until broken up and browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer turkey mixture to a slow cooker.
- Stir in remaining ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours or high heat for 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Calories 297; Protein 7g; Carbohydrates 26g; Fat 11g; Saturated Fat 2.5g; Sodium 213mg
Click here for a printable version: One Page or Recipe Card