- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-oz.) bone-in pork chops
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/2 C unsalted chicken stock (such as Swanson)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp chopped sage
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly vertically sliced
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with 3/8 teaspoon salt and 3/8 teaspoon pepper. Add pork chops to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until pork chops are done. Remove from pan.
- Combine stock and mustard, stirring with a whisk. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl. Add remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt, remaining 3/8 teaspoon pepper, sage, rosemary, apple, and onion to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in stock mixture. Return pork chops to pan; cook 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
Ready in 26 minutes. Serves 4
For a complete MyPlate meal, add a serving of fruit.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Calories 254; Fat 9.6g; Saturated Fat 2g; Protein 27g; Carbohydrates 15g; Sugars 10g; Fiber 3g; Cholesterol 81mg; Sodium 476mg; Calcium 36mg