- 1 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp Ground pepper
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lime, zested and quartered
- 2 medium bell peppers, any color, sliced
- 1 1/4 lbs center-cut salmon fillet, skinned, if desired, and cut into 4 portions
- Preheat oven to 425º F Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes, 1 Tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper together in a medium bowl. Transfer to the prepared pan and roast 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, lime zest and the remaining 1/2 tsp salt in a small bowl. Place bell peppers in the medium bowl and add remaining 1 Tbsp oil and 1/2 Tbsp of the spice mixture; toss well to coat. Coat the salmon with the remaining spice mix.
- After 15 minutes, remove the pan from oven. Add peppers and stir. Roast 5 minutes. Remove from oven; move some of the vegetables and add salmon. Roast 6 to 8 minutes longer. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Calories 405; Protein 35.4g; Carbohydrates 25.9g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 3.5g; Fat 17.4g; Saturated Fat 2.6g; Cholesterol 89.6g; Sodium 516.6mg
Ready in less than 30 minutes. Serves 4