- 1/2 C nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 C diced celery
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 2 (5 ounce) cans salmon, drained, flaked, skin and bones removed
- 2 avocados
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Combine yogurt, celery, parsley, lime juice, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Add salmon and mix well.
- Halve the avocados lengthwise and remove pits. Scoop out about 1 Tbsp flesh from each avocado half into a small bowl. Mash the scooped-out avocado flesh with a fork and stir into the salmon mixture.
- For each avocado, fill half with about 1/4 cup of the salmon mixture, mounding it on top of the avocado halves. Garnish with chives, if desired.
- Ready in about 15 minutes!
Nutrients Per Serving (1/2 avocado and 1/4 cup salmon salad): Calories 293, Carbohydrate 10g, Sugar 2g, Fiber 7g, Protein 23g, Total Fat 20g (3g saturated), Cholesterol 61mg, Sodium 400mg
For a complete MyPlate meal, add a whole grain and a serving of fruit!