Print Directory
Business Genre
Long Business Description

If your funds have run out and your basic needs have not been met, we are glad to help.

YCMA awards no more than $150 per person, per year. Preference is given to those with a one-time critical need over chronic requests.

Our funds are used primarily for rent and utilities. Other requests are considered.

Please help us by following these instructions.

Please print or download the request form.
Check with the agencies listed prior to contacting us. Please have each agency fill out their part of this form.

For food, clothes, or toiletries, contact Blue Valley Community action and Living Water Rescue mission.
For rent assistance, contact York County Housing Authority, Blue Valley Community Action, the Department of Health and Human Services, and York County General Assistance.
For utility assistance, contact your utility company. They often have programs to help you. Then contact Blue Valley Community Action, the Department     of Health and Human Services, and York County General Assistance.
For medical needs contact 4 Corners Health.

Once you’ve made the above contacts, if your needs have not been met, fill out your part of the Request Form. Please have all adults in your household fill out the personal information page. Print one for each person
Open the On-Call form. Call the pastor who is on call. You will be asked to meet with that pastor in person.
Go to this meeting with the completed form and a photo ID for everyone over 18 in your household.
If your request is for a utility payment, please make sure you bring a copy of your most recent bill. If you have a letter, note, or bill that documents your rent, please bring it.

Business Phone Number
(402) 362-4990 or (402) 362-4595
ZIP Code

Send Message to listing owner