About Our Facility
Our mission is to provide a Christian living environment in which residents are able to live with dignity while receiving quality care.
We are a certified and licensed nursing home providing short or long-term nursing care in a comfortable, residential atmosphere.
• Skilled nursing 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
• Physical therapy services
• Occupational therapy services
• Restorative care
Other Features Available:
• Individually decorated rooms to fit each resident
• Busy activity department
• Beautiful landscaping including neighboring Arboretum
• Local, dedicated, and professional staff selected due to their caring attitude
• Home cooked meals
• Newly updated construction in many parts of our facility
Midwest Covenant Home holds a history of more than 50 years of serving as a health care provider in the Stromsburg area. Our commitment continues as we look forward to the next 50+ years. We offer a continuum of care that prides just the right amount of assistance or skilled nursing for each of our residents.