- Steps to Avoid Getting the Flu
- CDC Fight Flu Website
- Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services Public Health Flu Report (updated weekly)
- Is it a Cold or Flu?
- Parent’s Guide to Preventing the Flu
- Flu Fact Sheet English or Spanish
Where to Get Flu Shots
Contact specific locations for information on pricing and / or insurance billing.
- Butler County Clinic in David City (402) 367-3193
- Witter Family Medical Center in David City (402) 367-3322
- Prairie Creek Family Medicine in Stromsburg (402) 764-2491
- Prairie Creek Family Medicine in Osceola (402) 747-8851
- Polk County Health Department in Osceola (402) 747-2211
- Yungdahl’s Apothecary in Stromsburg (402) 764-2827
- Milford Family Medical Center (402) 761-3307
- Seward Family Medical Center (402) 643-4800
- Twin Rivers Urgent Care in Seward (531) 727-2893
- Utica Family Medical Center (402) 534-2081
- Walmart Pharmacy in Seward (402) 643-6611
- Henderson Health Care Services (402) 723-4512
- Home Care Plus in York (402) 362-2566
- Urgent Care of York (402) 745-6279
- Walgreens Pharmacy in York (402) 362-1280
- Walmart Pharmacy (402) 362-2092
- York Medical Clinic (402) 362-5555
Businesses and organizations listed in blue have high-dose vaccine for older patients, when in stock. Please call the businesses or organization directly to inquire.
VACCINATIONS FOR ADULTS
You’re NEVER too old to get immunized!
Getting immunized is a lifelong, life-protecting job. Don’t leave your healthcare
provider’s office without making sure you’ve had all the vaccinations you need!
Click here for CDC information about influenza.
Do you travel outside the United States? If so, you may need additional vaccines. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) operates an international traveler’s health information line. Call (877) 394-8747 or visit CDC’s website at www.cdc.gov/travel for information about your destination. You may also consult a travel clinic or your healthcare provider
Polk County Health Department
Covering Butler and Polk Counties
For more information, call (402) 747-2211 or click here.
Polio, DTaP, MMR, Hib, Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Tdap Prevnar, Meningitis, Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Gardasil, Chicken Pox, and Influenza. Immunizations are available to children age 0 thru 18 years. Monthly immunization clinics are held at the Polk County Health Department on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, 3rd Monday of each month, and the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
This program is partially funded through the Nebraska Department of Health. There is no charge for the vaccine; however a minimal fee is requested to cover the administrative costs.
Seward County Immunization Clinic
Faith Lutheran Church
1245 North 2nd Street
Seward NE 68434
10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Appointments are required. Please call BVCA Partnership at 402-826-2141
Clinic dates, times and locations subject to change.
York Home Care Plus
2319 N Lincoln Ave
York, NE 68467
Second Monday of the Month
12:30pm– 4:30 pm
Appointments are required. Please call 402-362-2566.
Vaccination Fact Sheets
- Cold Vs. Flu Fact Sheet
- Flu Guide for Parents
- For Parents: Vaccines for Your Children
- What if You Don’t Vaccinate Your Child?