BREAST PUMP & BABY WEIGH STATION
Milkworks is offering a Breast Pump and Baby Weigh Station at Four Corners!
Click here to learn more about the program, know what to bring, and find contact information to schedule an appointment.
Four Corners has a Health Baby program for visiting women during their pregnancy and after their newborn arrives. This program offers families two visits, one in the third trimester and a follow-up visit about four weeks after delivery.
This program offers support to families by:
- Lessen safety risks and answer any questions.
- Get ready for the birth of your baby.
- Help catch problems early.
- Find ways to lessen family stress.
- Offer links to other programs for ongoing family support.
Benefits to the Family:
- 1 to 2 visits with a nurse.
- Answer questions about what is happening during your pregnancy.
- Assess that the baby is growing well.
- Assess that the baby is developing well.
- Offer tips and support for successful breastfeeding.
- No cost to you.
- No income requirements.
After completing the visits you can choose a FREE safety item–a baby gate or carbon monoxide detector.
WIC Stands for “Women, Infants, and Children.” The Nebraska WIC Program provides healthy food at no cost, breastfeeding support and nutritional information to about 38,000 people across the state each month. WIC can help your family, too!
Or you can call to find a WIC Program near you: (402) 729-2278 or Toll Free (800) 942-1171.