COVID-19 Vaccine Activity:
Four Corners District Overall
Percentage of Population Fully Vaccinated
Current CDC Recommendations on Masks: Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People Four Corners will follow CDC guidance and recommend if you are not fully vaccinated, that you continue to wear a mask outside of your home.
Businesses, such as health care facilities such as hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes, may still be directed to require masks inside of their facilities.
Some people may choose to continue wearing a mask, even if they are fully vaccinated. Some businesses may continue to ask their patrons to wear masks. Please be kind and respectful to one another and to our businesses.
To find a vaccine near you, see below.
To Find COVID-19 Vaccines and Boosters Near You:
If you are homebound, have a disability, or need special accommodations that make it difficult to get a COVID-19 vaccination, please contact our office. A nurse will return you call to make sure you have access to a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Four Corners Pop-Up Clinics for Vaccines (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Doses) and Boosters (Please register to guarantee that a vaccine will be available and convenient for you). Hours have been slightly adjusted. Boosters are available to anyone who is 12+ (if it has been 6 months since your last Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or 2 months since your last Johnson & Johnson vaccine):
- Butler County
- Butler County Health Care Center will be offering Moderna and Pfizer vaccines and boosters. Individuals 12 and older can be schedule a vaccine appointment at vaccinate.ne.gov or call (402) 367-1345 with questions. For the most up-to-date information, please check the Butler County Health Care website.
- Pediatric Vaccine Clinic for children 5 to 11 is scheduled for Thursday, November 19th from 5pm – 6pm. 2nd Dose will be Thursday, December 9th from 5pm to 6pm. Book your registration online at vaccinate.ne.gov. Please book the appointment under the location: Butler County Pfizer Pediatric Vaccine.
- Polk County
- Contact the Polk County Health Department to schedule an appointment (402) 747-2211
- Seward County
- Contact Seward Family Medical Center to schedule an appointment at (402) 643-4800
- York County
- Contact Henderson Family Care to schedule an appointment (402) 723-4512
- Contact York General Immunization Clinic at (402) 362-8070 to schedule an appointment
- Appointments are scheduled on the 2nd Monday of the month from 1-4:30pm and every Thursday from 11am – 12pm
- In all counties
- You can still sign up at https:/vaccinate.ne.gov to find an appointment within 100 miles of your address. Once you register, you will receive an email with a link to schedule an appointment.
- You can still check with local pharmacies to find an appointment. Click here for a list of participating pharmacies.
Boosters are now available to anyone 12 and older.
- Should be 6 months since your last dose of Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- Or 2 months since your last Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Individuals 12-17 are only eligible to receive the Pfizer booster.
If you need more information, or need help scheduling an appointment, you may call Four Corners Health Department at (402) 362-2621 or (877) 337-3753.
Your best protection from COVID-19 will be a combination of getting a COVID-19 vaccine, wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet away from others, avoiding crowds, and washing your hands often. No one tool alone is going to stop the pandemic.
- Fact Sheets and FAQ’s
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Answering Your Questions About the New COVID-19 Vaccines
- How mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Work or in Spanish
- How Viral Vector Vaccines Work or in Spanish
- 8 Things to Know about the U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- FAQ’s on Morality of Receiving a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Information Sheets:
- V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker
- The Path for a COVID-19 Vaccine from Research to Emergency Use Authorization
- Choosing Safer Activities