- Outline of future changes to upcoming Directed Health Measures – Phase IV, Beginning September 14, 2020
- Swimming Pool Recommendations from Four Corners Health Department
- Guidelines for the Conduct of Faith-Based Services Including Weddings and Funerals Held in Houses of Worship
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for Faith-Based Communities
- Long-Term Care COVID-19 Response Planning Tool
- Long-Term Care COVID-19 Phasing Guidance
- Long-Term Care COVID-19 Phasing Guidance Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Outdoor Stadium, Arena, and Racetrack Event Guidance
- Guidance for Livestock Shows and Events in Nebraska
- Guidance for Estate and Farm Auctions
- Booth, Tabling, and Sales Events Guidance
- Youth Sports Guidelines, beginning June 1st
- Youth Day Camps Guidance
- Recommended Best Practices for Barbers and Salons
- Recommended Best Practices for Massage Therapy
- Recommended Best Practices for Body Art (Branding, Body Piercing, Permanent Color Technology and Tattooing)
- Restaurant In-Room Dining Reopening Guidelines
- NDA Dental Office Opening Protocols
- Guidelines for the Conduct of Faith-Based Services Including Including Weddings and Funerals Held in Houses of Worship
Many of these guidance documents are available in other languages. If you need to see other languages, check the DHHS Nebraska Guidance Documents Page.
If you are in need of accommodations because you are unable to go home because of an at-risk person, go to this site for the Nebraska Accommodation Project.
Thank you for all your efforts in fighting this virus.