- 4 small 3oz pork chops
- 4 tsp wasabi mustard
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 1 bunch of broccoli or broccolini
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice apples very thin and toss with cinnamon. Place them in the bottom of a large skillet. Then, layer the pork chops on the apples and top the pork with the mustard. Bake together until the pork is 165 degrees in the center and firm to the touch.
- Microwave the sweet potatoes until soft and place with pork in oven to finish cooking.
- Steam the broccoli on the stove and create your plates.
Note: Fill half your plate with fruits and veggies.
Nutrients Per 1-Plate Serving: Calories 310, Protein 37g, Carbohydrate 32g, Cholesterol 74mg, Total fat 5g, Fiber 6g, Sodium 463mg, Sugars 15g, Vitamin A 357% DV, vitamin C 43% DV, calcium 7% DV, Iron 11% DV