October 18, 2021—Four Corners Health Department COVID-19 Update
As of October 18, the total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 6,735. There were 178 new cases in the previous 14 days, with 96 of those cases recorded in the past 7 days.
Over the prior 7 days (October 12-18), the weekly case total for each county are as follows:
- Butler County—18 (7 day case rate/100,000 population = 223)
- Polk County—14 (7 day case rate/100,000 population = 265)
- Seward County—28 (7 day case rate/100,000 population = 162)
- York County—36 (7 day case rate/100,000 population = 261)
For cases occurring October 12-18, the age breakdown was:
AGE #Cases %
0-12 6 6
Teens 4 4
20s 8 8
30s 22 23
40s 19 20
50s 13 14
60s 6 6
70s 8 8
80s 7 7
90s 3 3
TOTAL 96 100
Pfizer COVID-19 Booster Vaccines are now being offered at Four Corners vaccine clinics for those who were originally vaccinated with Pfizer vaccines, and:
- Are at least 65 years of age, or
- Have an underlying health condition that puts them at risk for serious illness.
You are eligible to receive a Pfizer booster vaccine if it has been at least 6 months since your last Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. If you have any questions about if or when you could receive a booster, please call the health department at 402-362-2621.
Four Corners Health Department holds walk-in clinics every week. Walk-in clinics offering Pfizer (ages 12+) and Johnson & Johnson (18+) vaccines are held every Tuesday, and on Thursdays, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines (for ages 18+) are offered. COVID-19 vaccine clinics are held at:
- The Four Corners Health Department at 2101 N. Lincoln Ave in York
- From 12-4PM
- There is NO CHARGE for the vaccine.
For the District, clinic times and locations, and how to get a vaccine, are listed at https://fourcorners.ne.gov/programs-services-2/coronavirus-covid-19-information/covid-19-vaccine-information/.
For any questions, please contact Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or visit the website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.