March 10, 2021—
Four Corners Health Department COVID-19 Update
During the past 2 days (March 9-10), there were 11 new cases of COVID-19 reported in the District:
- Seward County added 3 new cases for 1,876 cases total.
- Polk County had 3 new cases for 570 total cases.
- Butler County increased by 3 new cases to total 836.
- York County had 2 new cases for a total of 1,671.
As of March 10, the total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 4,953. There were 62 new cases in the previous 14 days, with 29 of those cases recorded in the past 7 days.
An additional 3 COVID-19 related deaths are being reported in the District:
- A Seward County woman in her 60’s;
- A Seward County woman in her 80’s; and
- A Seward County woman in her 70’s.
All had been hospitalized. This increases the total COVID-19 related deaths in Seward County to 29, with Polk County remaining at 18, York County at 13, and Butler County at 12. The district total rises to 72.
For questions about the local situation regarding the COVID-19 virus or vaccinations, please contact Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or visit the website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.