- Cooking Spray
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons salt-free fajita seasoning
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen bell pepper stir-fry
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed (try whole grain)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa (optional)
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken and seasoning; sauté for 2 minutes. Add bell pepper stir-fry, and sauté 2 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up. Top with salsa, if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 fajitas). Ready in 18 minutes!
Nutrients Per Serving :Calories 356, Carbohydrate 37.4g, Fiber 3.2g, Protein 31.7g, Total Fat 7.8g (2.2g saturated, 3.4g. mono, 2.1g. poly), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 573mg, Iron 1.5g, Calcium 108mg.
Source: Complete Meals in Minutes
For a complete MyPlate meal, add a serving of fruit!