This press release is being sent in lieu of Zoom COVID Community Briefings.
Four Corners is adding vaccine clinic options to meet the needs of the community. The new schedule includes two days each week for offering the COVID-19 vaccine and begins on July 6th:
- Wednesday, 12PM to 4PM. Pfizer vaccine will be available for children 6 months to 11 years old.
- Friday, 12PM to 4PM. Moderna and Pfizer vaccine will be available to ages 12+, and Johnson & Johnson will be available to ages 18+.
COVID-19 vaccines are available at Four Corners Health Department, 2101 N. Lincoln Avenue in York.
Four Corners Health Department is continuing to monitor COVID-19 cases very closely. The last 7 days (June 22- June 28) saw a total of 62 cases in the District, which includes Butler, Polk, Seward, and York Counties.
Five additional deaths in the Four Corners District have been determined to be COVID-19 related. These deaths occurred in the months of January to May 2022: one in January, one in February, two in March, and one in May. This brings the total number of COVID-19 related deaths to 122 for the Four Corners District.
Free drive up COVID testing is available each week at Four Corners on Mondays and Thursdays from 11AM to 1PM. It is asked that you pre-register. Go to this link to register and for more information: https://fourcorners.ne.gov/programs-services-2/coronavirus-covid-19-information/ There will be no testing on Monday, the July 4th Holiday.
Take home COVID test kits are still available. These tests are free and include an online guided option which gives official documented results. Tests can be picked up at:
- Four Corners Health Department at 2101 N Lincoln Ave in York
- Polk County Health Department at 330 N State Street in Osceola
- Seward Memorial Library at 233 S 5th Street in Seward (available at drive thru window)
- Hruska Memorial Library at 399 N 5th Street in David City
Go to this Four Corners link for more vaccine options: https://fourcorners.ne.gov/programs-services-2/coronavirus-covid-19-information/covid-19-vaccine-information/
For questions or to learn more, call Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or 877-337-3573 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org