June 29, 2021—Four Corners Health Department COVID-19 Tuesday Update
Four Corners Health Department will be holding 2 upcoming walk-in clinics in the next week. A walk-in clinic with Moderna vaccine (for ages 18+) will be held on Thursday July 1st. A walk-in clinic will be held with Pfizer (ages 12+) and Johnson & Johnson (18+) vaccines on Tuesday, July 6th. Both clinics will be held at:
- The Four Corners Health Department at 2101 N. Lincoln Ave in York
- From 12-4PM
- There is NO CHARGE for the vaccine.
For the District, clinic times and locations, and how to get a vaccine, are listed at https://fourcorners.ne.gov/programs-services-2/coronavirus-covid-19-information/covid-19-vaccine-information/ .
In the last 4 days (June 26-29), there were 23 new cases of COVID-19 reported in the District:
- York County had 18 new cases for 1,826 total cases.
- Butler County had 4 new cases for 861 total.
- Seward County had 1 new case for a total of 2,038 cases.
- Polk County added no new cases for 589 total cases.
As of June 29, the total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 5,314. There were 60 new cases in the previous 14 days, with 41 of those cases recorded in the past 7 days.
For any questions, please contact Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or visit the website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.