June 15, 2021—Four Corners Health Department COVID-19 Tuesday Update
Four Corners Health Department is holding two walk-in clinics in the next week. A walk-in clinic with Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines (for ages 18+) will be held on Thursday June 17th. A walk-in clinic will be held with Pfizer (ages 12+) and Johnson & Johnson (18+) vaccines on Tuesday, June 22nd. Both clinics will be held at:
- The Four Corners Health Department at 2101 N. Lincoln Ave in York
- From 12-4PM
- There is NO CHARGE for the vaccine.
For the District, clinic times and locations, and how to get a vaccine, are listed at https://fourcorners.ne.gov/programs-services-2/coronavirus-covid-19-information/covid-19-vaccine-information/ .
Over the last 4 days (June 12-15), there was only 1 new case of COVID-19 reported in the District, in Seward County:
- Seward County had 1 new case, a total of 2,035 cases.
- Butler County had no new cases for 857 total.
- York County had no new cases for 1,777 total cases.
- Polk County added no new cases for 585 total cases.
As of June 15, the total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 5,254. There were 10 new cases in the previous 14 days, with 3 of those cases recorded in the past 7 days.
For any questions, please contact Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or visit the website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.