Four Corners Health District COVID-19 Update
July 31, 2020—The past 2-day total of COVID-19 cases has risen by 26 in the Four Corners District:
- Seward County has 21 new cases for a total of 98 cases, and 61 have recovered.
- York County has 1 new cases for a total of 69 cases, and 58 have recovered.
- Polk County has 1 new case for 22 cases total, and 15 have recovered.
- Butler County has 3 new cases for 58 cases total, and 49 have recovered.
The total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 247, and 183 of those have recovered.
Everyone can take steps to reduce their risk of getting sick:
- Practice social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from others
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Stay away from people who are sick
- Wear a cloth face covering when out in public
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
More information on people on personal and social activities visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/personal-social-activities.html