July 27, 2021—Four Corners Health Department COVID-19 Tuesday Update
Four Corners Health Department will be holding two upcoming walk-in clinics in the next week. A walk-in clinic with Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines (for ages 18+) will be held on Thursday July 29th. A walk-in clinic will be held with Pfizer (ages 12+) and Johnson & Johnson (18+) vaccines on Tuesday, August 3rd. Both clinics will be held at:
- The Four Corners Health Department at 2101 N. Lincoln Ave in York
- From 12-4PM
- There is NO CHARGE for the vaccine.
For the District, clinic times and locations, and how to get a vaccine, are listed at https://fourcorners.ne.gov/programs-services-2/coronavirus-covid-19-information/covid-19-vaccine-information/.
In the last 4 days (July 24-27), there were 12 new cases of COVID-19 reported in the District:
- York County had 6 new cases for 1,854 total cases.
- Seward County had 4 new cases for a total of 2,055 cases.
- Polk County added 2 new cases for 593 total cases
- Butler County had no new cases for 864 total.
As of July 27, the total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 5,366. There were 25 new cases in the previous 14 days, with 17 of those cases recorded in the past 7 days.
For any questions, please contact Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or visit the website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.