January 27, 2021—
Four Corners Health Department COVID-19 Update and Deaths
Three (3) more COVID-19 related deaths are confirmed today in the Four Corners District:
- A Polk County woman in her 80’s, who was hospitalized;
- A Butler County man in his 60’s, who was hospitalized;
- A York County woman in her 20’s, who was hospitalized.
With these additional deaths, the cumulative total of COVID-19 related deaths in the District rises to 68. Seward County remains at 25; Polk County increases to 18; York County to 13; and Butler County to 12.
Over the past 2 days (January 26-27), there were 18 new cases of COVID-19 reported in the District:
- York County had 8 new cases for a total of 1,567.
- Seward County had 6 new cases for a total of 1,766.
- Polk County had 3 new cases for 510 cases total.
- Butler County added 1 case for 797 total cases.
As of January 27, the total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 4,640. There were 180 new cases in the previous 14 days, with 87 of those cases recorded in the past 7 days.
For questions about the local situation regarding the COVID-19 virus or vaccinations, please contact Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or visit the website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.