- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 C panko breadcrumbs, preferably whole-wheat
- 1 Tbsp Everything Bagel seasoning
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1/4 C canola oil
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 5 ounces mixed baby greens
- Place flour in a shallow dish and lightly beat egg in another shallow dish. Mix breadcrumbs and everything bagel seasoning in a third shallow dish. Dredge chicken tenders in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until golden brown and an instant-read thermometer registers 165º F, about 7 minutes total, adjusting the heat as needed to prevent burning.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and pepper in a large bowl. Add greens and toss to coat. Serve the greens topped with the chicken.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving (3 oz. Chicken & 2 Cups Salad): 394 Calories; Protein 26.6g; Carbohydrates 13.8g; Fiber 1.3g; Sugars 2.1g; Fat 25.3g; Saturated Fat 3.2g; Cholesterol 109.2mg; Sodium 402.4mg
Ready in 25 minutes