Ready in 30 minutes. Yields 4 servings.
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 6 tablespoons zesty Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1 medium red onion, quartered
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1 bunch romaine, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- Additional salad dressing, optional
- In a bowl, toss chicken with 4 Tbsp dressing. Brush zucchini and onion with remaining dressing.
- Place corn, zucchini and onion on a grill rack over medium heat; close lid. Grill zucchini and onion 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender. Grill corn 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Cut corn from cobs; cut zucchini, onion and chicken into bite-sized pieces. In a 3-qt. trifle bowl or other glass bowl, layer romaine, cucumber, grilled vegetables and chicken. If desired, serve with additional dressing.
For a complete MyPlate meal, add a serving of fruit.
Nutrition Facts per 3 cup serving: 239 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 276mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 5g fiber), 32g protein.