- 1/4 C tahini
- 1/4 C cold water plus 2 Tbsp, divided
- 1/4 C lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic plus 2 sliced garlic cloves, divided
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 C green beans
- 1 small broccoli crown
- 4 (4 oz) chicken cutlets, trimmed
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced
- 4 C thinly sliced kale
- 2 C cooked brown rice
- 1/4 C chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk tahini & 1/4 cup water in a small bowl until smooth. Add lemon juice, minced garlic, cumin and 1/4 teaspoon salt and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Trim green beans and cut in half. Break broccoli into florets (about 1 cup).
- Season chicken with the remaining salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add chicken & cook to 160º F, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a clean cutting board and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Wipe out pan & add remaining oil. Add onion & cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 min. Add garlic & cook 30 seconds, add the broccoli and green beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 min. Stir in kale; add the remaining water. Cover and steam until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Slice chicken.
- To serve, divide rice & vegetables among 4 bowls and top with the chicken. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with cilantro.
Ready in 30 minutes