December 11, 2020—
Four Corners Health Department COVID-19 Updates: Latest Cases, Data and Additional Deaths
As of Friday, December 11, the Four Corners Risk Dial remains in the Red Severe COVID-19 Risk Level at 3.06. At this time, Four Corners strongly urges our communities to Avoid the 3 C’s: Crowded Places, Close Contact and Confined Spaces. Remember to wash your hands often and wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth. Public health recommendations and the COVID-19 dashboard are posted on our website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.
In the past 2 days, there have been 68 new cases of COVID-19 reported in the Four Corners District (December 10-11):
- Seward County had 35 new cases for a total of 1,427.
- York County had 27 new cases for a total of 1,258.
- Butler County added 4 new cases for 689 total cases.
- Polk County had 2 new cases for 445 cases total.
The total cumulative number of COVID-19 cases in the Four Corners District is 3,819. There have been 561 new cases in the past 14 days, with 246 of those cases recorded in the past 7 days.
Over the past week (7 days), the totals for each county are as follows:
- Butler County—35
- Polk County—16
- Seward County—99
- York County–96
In the past 7 days, the age breakdown of the cases is:
AGE #Cases %
0-12 14 6
Teens 24 10
20s 37 15
30s 43 17
40s 27 11
50s 33 13
60s 30 12
70s 16 7
80s 13 5
90s 8 3
100+ 1 <1
TOTAL 246 100
Another 6 COVID-19 related deaths have been confirmed in the Four Corners District:
- A Seward County woman in her 80’s, who had been under medical care
- A Seward County man in his 70’s, who had been under medical care
- A Butler County woman in her 90’s, who had been hospitalized
- A Seward County woman in her 70’s, who had been hospitalized
- A Seward County woman in her 60’s, who had been hospitalized; and
- A Butler County woman in her 60’s, who had been hospitalized.
With this information, Butler and Seward counties add to their cumulative totals of COVID-19 related deaths. Each county’s totals now stand at:
- District total—53
For questions about COVID-19, please contact Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or visit the website at www.fourcorners.ne.gov.