CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TESTED POSITIVE
I’ve tested positive for COVID-19. Now what should I do?
Our contact tracing practices have changed. We are using a HIPAA compliant secure survey tool to get basic contact tracing information. The survey is texted or emailed when we can, but you can also fill it out here.
If you would like to self-report an at-home test kit, you can do so here as well.
What happens next?:
- Someone from Four Corners will look over your survey. If anything is alarming, they will contact you for more information.
- If you marked on your survey that you need assistance, someone from Four Corners will contact you with resources, or to learn more about your needs.
- If you have not already, you should begin isolating immediately.
- Updated Quarantine / Isolation Guidelines from the CDC
- Quarantine and isolation guidelines have changed. More information will be coming soon. Here is the information we have so far.
- What to do if you are positive for COVID-19, or have symptoms of COVID-19
- Let anyone you have been in close contact with know they should watch for symptoms: DIY Contact Tracing
- After your isolation is over, you should wear a mask:
- Coping During an Infectious Outbreak: Nebraska Strong Recovery Project