Stepping On – York Senior Center
Stepping On is a 7-week program designed for people who are living at home and have experienced a fall or are concerned about falling. This is an evidence-based program that is effective to reduce falls by more than 30%. The program incorporates strategies to implement positive lifestyle changes to keep you independent, upright, and active.
Join this class to:
- Strengthen your balance
- Build confidence
- Learn more about fall triggers:
- Home safety tips
- Safely navigating your community
Tuesday afternoons from 1:00pm – 3:00pm, starting on June 6th at the York Senior Center, 725 N. Nebraska Avenue, York, NE.
Class size is limited – register early! Registration closes on May 30th.
For questions, or to register, contact: Four Corners Health Department, (402) 362-2621; email@example.com.
Four Corners Annual Community Meeting
Four Corners Health Department cordially invites you to our Annual Community Meeting as we celebrate 20 years of public health! A complimentary meal is provided. Please RSVP by June 9th by calling (402) 362-2621 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tobacco Quitting Information Session
Thinking about quitting tobacco? Come learn what’s available in Nebraska and locally to help you, or a loved one, quit.
You’ll also find out about two tobacco quitting programs: Beat the Pack and Freedom From Smoking
It’s here! Its Free! It can help someone quit using tobacco.
Learn more about the health benefits of quitting.
- Thursday, July 6th, 2023 at Four Corners Health Department, 2101 N Lincoln Ave, York, NE; 3:00 – 4:00pm (In-Person or Virtual)
- Thursday, October 5th, 2023 at Four Corners Health Department, 2101 N Lincoln Ave, York, NE; 6:00-7:00pm (In-Person or Virtual)
Contact Contact Four Corners Health Department at (402) 362-2621 or email@example.com to register, or for more information.
If that time doesn’t work for you, please let us know. We are happy to find a way to fit into your schedule, and may be able to schedule additional sessions!
Check back soon for upcoming workshops or events!
Looking for something you don’t see? Contact us to inquire about hosting a workshop! Some of the workshops we can arrange for you to host include:
- Beat the Pack (Tobacco Cessation)
- Diabetes Prevention Program (year-long program)
- Freedom From Smoking (Tobacco Cessation)
- Living Well With Chronic Disease
- Living Well With Diabetes
- Question, Persuade, and Refer (QPR) Suicide Prevention Training
- Tobacco Quitting Information Session
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
You can also check our calendar for community events that Four Corners is participating in or supporting.