- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2 cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing, divided
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and vegetables. Drizzle with 1/3 cup dressing and toss to coat. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto 4 metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from heat until chicken is no longer pink, 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with remaining dressing during the last 3 minutes.
Serves 4; Ready in 30 minutes
For a complete MyPlate meal, add a serving of fruit.
Nutrition Facts: 1 kabob: 228 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 515mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein