- 5 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/3 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/2 C sliced fresh peaches (about 2 medium)
- 1 (12-oz) pkg broccoli slaw
- 3 (6-oz) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut crosswise into 1-in. strips
- 1/4 C barbeque sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 oz feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 C)
- 2 bacon slices, cooked & crumbled
- Whisk together 4 Tbsp oil, vinegar, 1/4 tsp pepper & 1/4 tsp salt in a large bowl. Add peaches & slaw to vinegar mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with remaining pepper and salt. Heat remaining oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes or until done. Place chicken in a large bowl. Add barbecue sauce to bowl; toss.
- Divide slaw mixture evenly among 4 plates; top evenly with chicken strips. Sprinkle with chives, feta and bacon.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 407 calories; Fat 22.5g; Saturated Fat 4.4g; Protein 33g; Carbohydrates 16g; Fiber 3g; Cholesterol 90mg; Sodium 631mg; Sugars 10g
Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups slaw and about 3 1/2 oz chicken. Recipe yields 4 Servings