Four Corners Health Department Daily COVID-19 Update and NE National Guard Testing Event FRIDAY in Shelby, NE
May 5, 2020—Three new COVID-19 cases have been lab-confirmed in the Four Corners District:
- Seward County. A male who is a minor has been self-isolating at home and is a close contact of a previous case.
- York County. A male in his 30’s is self-isolating and is a workplace contact of a previous case.
- Butler County. A male in his 50’s is self-isolating and is associated with other cases at a workplace outside the District.
Four Corners District has reached a total of 45 lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19. York County has 14 cases; Seward County 13; Butler and Polk Counties both have 9.
The NE National Guard will be coming again to the Four Corners District on Friday, May 8, 2020 to provide free COVID-19 tests. We encourage you to contact Four Corners about being tested if you
- think you may have COVID-19 and/or have symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste/smell)
- have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- work in a high-risk profession.
If you would like to be tested in Shelby, NE on Friday, May 8, please call Four Corners at 402-362-2621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot on the schedule.