- 1 Tbs ketchup
- 1 tsp packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/3 C whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 C nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 lb 93%-lean ground beef
Whipped Cauliflower & Green Beans
- 20 oz. frozen cauliflower florets
- 1/4 c. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 tbs. chopped fresh chives
- 1 16-oz. package steam-in-bag fresh green beans
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Meatloaves: Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly coat 8 muffin-tin cups with cooking spray. Stir ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, yogurt, egg, Worcestershire, onion powder, paprika & 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add beef and mix until combined. Divide between the muffin cups (avoid packing too tightly). Brush the top of each mini meatloaf with some of the ketchup mixture. Bake until center temperature registers 160ºF, about 18-20 minutes.
- Whipped cauliflower & green beans: Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a saucepan fitted with a steamer. Add cauliflower and steam until tender, 10-12 minutes. Drain & return to the pot. Add yogurt & 1/4 tsp salt. Using a food processor, puree until smooth. Sprinkle with chives.
- Steam green beans in the microwave according to package directions. Drain well, transfer to a bowl. Add oil, lemon zest and the remaining 1/4 tsp salt; toss to coat. Yields 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 315; Fat 10g; Saturated Fat 3g; Cholesterol 118 mg; Sodium 662 mg; Carbohydrates 24g; Sugars 9g; Fiber 6g; Protein 34g;